Green Earth Carpet Cleaning offers high quality cleaning of all types of fabric furniture. While others offer a quick "spray & wash" cleaning, we are trained to properly identify the fabric of your upholstery, and then tailor the right cleaning method for the job.
Our multi-step process includes:
- Pre-Vacuum. According to the Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) and the IICRC, this is one of the most important steps in cleaning any type of textile (carpet or upholstery). Yet, most upholstery cleaners wouldn't even think about taking the extra time to pre-vacuum. Some don't even carry vacuum cleaners on their trucks!
- Pre-Spray. Our Green Label cleaning solution is applied and given "dwell time" to loosen soil.
- Hand Shampoo. Green Label cleaning solution is applied using a hand bonnet or horse-hair brush. The fabric is gently scrubbed to further loosen embedded soil.
- Hot Water Extraction. Soil, as well as the cleaning solutions are flushed from the fabric using 200° water and powerful extraction equipment.
- Towel Drying. Your upholstery is gently towel dried using clean cotton cloths. This removes much more water and soiling than extraction alone, and will greatly decrease the time before your upholstery is dry and ready to use.
- Grooming. Fabrics with a visible nap are groomed to restore the natural look of your furniture.
Call today and schedule an in-home, no-obligation quote for cleaning your couch, loveseat, chair, recliner or dining chairs.